There are still more things we don’t know than we do know about the coronavirus. As researchers race to unlock the mysteries and find ways to stop this killer, healthcare workers like you need something predictable to rely on.
Built by respiratory therapists and pulmonology experts, Airon Corporation’s ventilators deliver volume or pressure control in the face of critical respiratory needs and changing pulmonary dynamics–making them vital tools you can rely on in the fight against COVID19.
Ventilation with critical care CPAP for ICU, ER, pre-hospital, trauma, OR, MRI and transport.
Airon’s pNeuton A and pNeuton mini are robustly built and tested–running for 2,000 continuous hours for 90 days for our original FDA submission. Designed to support adults, pediatrics and even the most fragile neonate, each pNeuton ventilator is a workhorse, ideal in today’s challenging healthcare environment.
5 ways Airon’s ventilators work hard for you and your patients:
- No need to filter patient gas flow: Inspiratory gas flow is a continuous positive flow without interruption during the expiratory phase.
- Rugged patient breathing circuit: Manufactured with critical care grade materials, these circuits will withstand the extended continuous use many health care systems have implemented.
- Concern for expired respiratory gas: Bacterial/Viral Filters perform as special low flow resistance filters when placed on the exhalation valve. PN 58210. Offered in a box of 50.
- Non-invasive application for CPAP or NIV: Apply with a non-vented full face mask, available in 3 sizes as a disposable, single patient use mask. Note: Do Not use a CPAP mask with an internal exhalation port.
- Support for busy staff: Both the pNeuton A and pNeuton mini have built-in remote alarm capability with audible/visual patient disconnect alerts.
Thank you for your enduring efforts to save lives everyday. You have our appreciation and support. Please take care of yourself and one another. Be safe and be well!